- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free butter toffee syrup
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To roll in:
- cocoa powder
- icing sugar
- crushed nuts.
- In a microwave safe container, bring cream, butter, and syrup to a boil.
- Add chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool in fridge a few hours until solid.
- With a melon baller or spoon, shape small balls and roll in cocoa powder, icing sugar or crushed nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More