- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free butter toffee syrup
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To roll in:
- cocoa powder
- icing sugar
- crushed nuts.
- In a microwave safe container, bring cream, butter, and syrup to a boil.
- Add chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool in fridge a few hours until solid.
- With a melon baller or spoon, shape small balls and roll in cocoa powder, icing sugar or crushed nuts.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More