- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free butter toffee syrup
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To roll in:
- cocoa powder
- icing sugar
- crushed nuts.
- In a microwave safe container, bring cream, butter, and syrup to a boil.
- Add chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool in fridge a few hours until solid.
- With a melon baller or spoon, shape small balls and roll in cocoa powder, icing sugar or crushed nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More