- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free butter toffee syrup
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To roll in:
- cocoa powder
- icing sugar
- crushed nuts.
- In a microwave safe container, bring cream, butter, and syrup to a boil.
- Add chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool in fridge a few hours until solid.
- With a melon baller or spoon, shape small balls and roll in cocoa powder, icing sugar or crushed nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More