- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 4 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- Spray a sheet of waxed paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set on medium speed until creamy.
- Sift in 4 cups confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon onto the waxed paper. Roll into a 3/4-inch-thick log.
- Refrigerate the log until firm enough to handle, about 2 hours.
- Unroll the waxed paper and slice the log into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Sift the cocoa over half of the truffles.
- Coat the remaining truffles with the remaining confectioners' sugar.
- Place the chocolate truffles in paper bonbon cups and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More