- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 4 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- Spray a sheet of waxed paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set on medium speed until creamy.
- Sift in 4 cups confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon onto the waxed paper. Roll into a 3/4-inch-thick log.
- Refrigerate the log until firm enough to handle, about 2 hours.
- Unroll the waxed paper and slice the log into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Sift the cocoa over half of the truffles.
- Coat the remaining truffles with the remaining confectioners' sugar.
- Place the chocolate truffles in paper bonbon cups and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More