- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounce container store-bought chocolate frosting
- 2-3/4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- zest of 1 orange
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate-flavored puff rice cereal
- 2 cups coconut, lightly toasted
- Line cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Mix frosting and powdered sugar until well-blended. Add orange extract and zest. Mix until combined. Hand stir in cereal.
- Using tablespoon, shape mixture into balls. Place on cookie sheet. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until slightly firm. Roll balls in coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More