- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounce container store-bought chocolate frosting
- 2-3/4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- zest of 1 orange
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate-flavored puff rice cereal
- 2 cups coconut, lightly toasted
- Line cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Mix frosting and powdered sugar until well-blended. Add orange extract and zest. Mix until combined. Hand stir in cereal.
- Using tablespoon, shape mixture into balls. Place on cookie sheet. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until slightly firm. Roll balls in coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More