- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounce container store-bought chocolate frosting
- 2-3/4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- zest of 1 orange
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate-flavored puff rice cereal
- 2 cups coconut, lightly toasted
- Line cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Mix frosting and powdered sugar until well-blended. Add orange extract and zest. Mix until combined. Hand stir in cereal.
- Using tablespoon, shape mixture into balls. Place on cookie sheet. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until slightly firm. Roll balls in coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
NFPG Recipe Collection
My Family CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More