- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block white almond bark, chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- red and green sugars
- Melt almond bark in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and return to microwave for additional 30 seconds.
- Stir and microwave 15 seconds until melted.
- Add cranberries and nuts, mix well.
- Drop by on wax paper using a tablespoon.
- Sprinkle with sugars.
NotesI created this for a last minute addition to my Christmas candy platter years ago. Everyone loved it so much I make it every year!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Food Travels Through Italy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More