- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block white almond bark, chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- red and green sugars
- Melt almond bark in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and return to microwave for additional 30 seconds.
- Stir and microwave 15 seconds until melted.
- Add cranberries and nuts, mix well.
- Drop by on wax paper using a tablespoon.
- Sprinkle with sugars.
NotesI created this for a last minute addition to my Christmas candy platter years ago. Everyone loved it so much I make it every year!!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More