- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block white almond bark, chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- red and green sugars
- Melt almond bark in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and return to microwave for additional 30 seconds.
- Stir and microwave 15 seconds until melted.
- Add cranberries and nuts, mix well.
- Drop by on wax paper using a tablespoon.
- Sprinkle with sugars.
NotesI created this for a last minute addition to my Christmas candy platter years ago. Everyone loved it so much I make it every year!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More