- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 5 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (10-count) can biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish. Layer apple over bottom of prepared dish.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow bowl; mix well.
- Separate biscuits. Coat biscuits on all sides in brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange biscuits over apple in baking dish.
- Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar over biscuits. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake until buns are golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve buns apple-side up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More