- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 5 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (10-count) can biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish. Layer apple over bottom of prepared dish.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow bowl; mix well.
- Separate biscuits. Coat biscuits on all sides in brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange biscuits over apple in baking dish.
- Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar over biscuits. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake until buns are golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve buns apple-side up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More