- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- In 8 x 12 glass baking dish, melt butter.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder together.
- Add milk.
- Pour over melted butter.
- Top with any pie filling you want.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
NotesUse any pie filling you like with this recipe and it will turn out great! I like peach pie filling with fresh blue berries, Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More