- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- In 8 x 12 glass baking dish, melt butter.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder together.
- Add milk.
- Pour over melted butter.
- Top with any pie filling you want.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
NotesUse any pie filling you like with this recipe and it will turn out great! I like peach pie filling with fresh blue berries, Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More