- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup butter or oleo
- 2 packages canned biscuits, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook brown sugar, water and butter until sugar melts. Cool slightly.
- Place cut up biscuits in mixing bowl.
- Stir in slightly cooled sugar mixture. Stir well; do not try to beat.
- Stir in nuts, raisins and cinnamon.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into well greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes, turn out on serving plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More