- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup butter or oleo
- 2 packages canned biscuits, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook brown sugar, water and butter until sugar melts. Cool slightly.
- Place cut up biscuits in mixing bowl.
- Stir in slightly cooled sugar mixture. Stir well; do not try to beat.
- Stir in nuts, raisins and cinnamon.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into well greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes, turn out on serving plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More