- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup butter or oleo
- 2 packages canned biscuits, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook brown sugar, water and butter until sugar melts. Cool slightly.
- Place cut up biscuits in mixing bowl.
- Stir in slightly cooled sugar mixture. Stir well; do not try to beat.
- Stir in nuts, raisins and cinnamon.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into well greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes, turn out on serving plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More