- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup butter or oleo
- 2 packages canned biscuits, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook brown sugar, water and butter until sugar melts. Cool slightly.
- Place cut up biscuits in mixing bowl.
- Stir in slightly cooled sugar mixture. Stir well; do not try to beat.
- Stir in nuts, raisins and cinnamon.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into well greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes, turn out on serving plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More