- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1-1 pound bag of fresh cranberries, washed
- 2 oranges, peel on, quarter, and seeded.
- 2 apples, peeled, quarter and seeded.
- 1 to 2 cups sugar depending on how sweet you would like your relish to be.
- Grind cranberries, apples, and oranges in a food processor-be very careful not to over-pulse or you'll end up with mush.
- Use both oranges, peels, pith and all.
- Add in the sugar, mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
NotesMy niece Kristina serves this every Thanksgiving. It is easy and quick.
The family looks forward to a big bowl of Relish on the Thanksgiving table.
Submitted by: "Rena Waalkens-Masyga"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More