- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -8 pieces of boneless/skinless free range chicken
- -2 large red bell peppers, thickly sliced
- -2 large green bell peppers, thickly sliced
- -1.5 brown or red onion roughly sliced
- -1 package of large white button mushroom
- -about 20-25 cloves of garlic
- -salt/pepper & seasoned salt to your liking
- -lots of lemon juice or to your liking
- -2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce (I use Paul Newman's or my own homemade marinara sauce)
- -2 sprigs of dried bay leaves
- Spread all the veggies at the bottom of the crock pot, then add the chicken (make sure you season the chicken and the veggies), then the marinara sauce with the lemon juice. Set the pot on low (6-8 hours) or high (4-6 hours).
- Forget about it until it's dinner time and VOILA a healthy and super easy homemade dish!
NotesExtra busy days I depend on my crock pot to help me out...
Just recently during midterms week, my crock pot gave an extra lending hand so my children can still have yummy and healthy food while mommy is busy studying...
This particular dish is as simple and easy as can be...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More