- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cans (15 oz.) Black Beans (*Get one of the cans, fill it with water twice and pour it in the pot. )
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Medium Yellow Onion (Diced)
- Medium Green Bell Peppper (Diced)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Diced)
- 5 Bay Leaves (Cracked)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Sautee onion, garlic and bell pepper in olive oil until soft. Mix all
- ingredients together in pot and simmer covered on medium low heat. Althought the recipe says 30 minutes, check and wait till the beans are soft. Once they are soft, Use a wooden spoon to mash about half of the mixture against the side of the pot. This will thicken the broth. Stir occasionally.
- Serve over steamed white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More