- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- the yolk on one egg
- Mix cucumber and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and the egg yolk.
- Mix well and serve over salad.
NotesThis is great on salads.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More