- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- the yolk on one egg
- Mix cucumber and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and the egg yolk.
- Mix well and serve over salad.
NotesThis is great on salads.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Recipes for Vitality
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More