- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- the yolk on one egg
- Mix cucumber and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and the egg yolk.
- Mix well and serve over salad.
NotesThis is great on salads.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Affy Taffy Pie by Molly Heron
Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Chicken TetrazziniSee More