- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- the yolk on one egg
- Mix cucumber and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and the egg yolk.
- Mix well and serve over salad.
NotesThis is great on salads.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More