- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- the yolk on one egg
- Mix cucumber and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and the egg yolk.
- Mix well and serve over salad.
NotesThis is great on salads.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More