- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis recipe is great for when you have a dog with an upset stomach or who is recovering from illness.
- 1 large frozen chicken breast -thawed
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 3 eggs
- prepare rice according to recipe on box
- in a non-stick pan cook and scramble the eggs
- when eggs are cooked add them to cooked rice or to a separate plate until rice is cooked
- put rice in the same pan as the eggs were cooked in. add enough water go coat the bottom of the pan
- when chicken is cooked through cut it into small chunks and add to cooked rice. Stir all ingredients and allow to cool.
- you can now serve it to your dog about 1/2 cup at a time. The rest can be refrigerated