DULCE DE LECHE FROSTING
- Servings: 2 layer 9" cake
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 can of Nestles Dulce De Leche
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- approx 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
- dash sea salt
cream 2 sticks of butter
slowly add 2 cups of the sifted powdered sugar
add vanilla and half of the cream/milk
mix till well incorporated
add half of the Dulce De Leche
mix till blended well
add remaining milk/cream
add the remaining Dulce De Leche
continue with the remaining 2 cups of sugar until you reach desired consistency.
Depending on your desired consistency you might use a little more or less of the sugar.
Mix on medium for about 4-5 minutes. Keep your eye on this as it mixes and do NOT over mix. I have had it turn grainy if I over mixed.
Frosts a 2 layer 9" cake