- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 14 1/2-ounce cans sliced peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour fruit and juice in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cool for 20 to 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More