- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Any biscuit dough (10 per can )
- cooking oil (enough to float the dough on)
- 2 liter bottle cap (for making holes)
- Warm the cooking oil in a deep frying pan.
- Cut out doughnut holes with bottle cap.
- Place dough into pan then immediately begin to flip them over with a spatula.
- Once the dough is a light golden brown, remove them from the pan.
- You can roll them in a cinnamon & sugar mix , powdered sugar make a glaze using powdered sugar or ice them and let the kids decorate them.
- I have made these every Christmas Eve for my children with Hot chocolate.
NotesMy 2 oldest are now in their late teens and still enjoy these.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More