- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Any biscuit dough (10 per can )
- cooking oil (enough to float the dough on)
- 2 liter bottle cap (for making holes)
- Warm the cooking oil in a deep frying pan.
- Cut out doughnut holes with bottle cap.
- Place dough into pan then immediately begin to flip them over with a spatula.
- Once the dough is a light golden brown, remove them from the pan.
- You can roll them in a cinnamon & sugar mix , powdered sugar make a glaze using powdered sugar or ice them and let the kids decorate them.
- I have made these every Christmas Eve for my children with Hot chocolate.
NotesMy 2 oldest are now in their late teens and still enjoy these.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More