- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Any biscuit dough (10 per can )
- cooking oil (enough to float the dough on)
- 2 liter bottle cap (for making holes)
- Warm the cooking oil in a deep frying pan.
- Cut out doughnut holes with bottle cap.
- Place dough into pan then immediately begin to flip them over with a spatula.
- Once the dough is a light golden brown, remove them from the pan.
- You can roll them in a cinnamon & sugar mix , powdered sugar make a glaze using powdered sugar or ice them and let the kids decorate them.
- I have made these every Christmas Eve for my children with Hot chocolate.
NotesMy 2 oldest are now in their late teens and still enjoy these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More