- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Any biscuit dough (10 per can )
- cooking oil (enough to float the dough on)
- 2 liter bottle cap (for making holes)
- Warm the cooking oil in a deep frying pan.
- Cut out doughnut holes with bottle cap.
- Place dough into pan then immediately begin to flip them over with a spatula.
- Once the dough is a light golden brown, remove them from the pan.
- You can roll them in a cinnamon & sugar mix , powdered sugar make a glaze using powdered sugar or ice them and let the kids decorate them.
- I have made these every Christmas Eve for my children with Hot chocolate.
NotesMy 2 oldest are now in their late teens and still enjoy these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More