- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 cup slice fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) stewed tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup of sherry
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
- In fry pan, place olive oil and heat over medium high temperature.
- Add chicken and cook, turning about 5 minutes or until light brown.
- Add green pepper and mushrooms and continue to stir and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and sherry. Cook about 5 minutes more, stirring several times.