- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- ¾ lb. Packed light brown sugar
- ½ to ¾ c. finely chopped nuts
- ½ c. chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- Spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle nuts on bottom.
- Melt butter, add brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often, using wooden spoon.
- Boil for 7 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over nuts.
- Spread evenly with wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over mixture.
- Cover and allow to melt. (A few minutes)
- Use spatula and spread melted chocolate over candy.
- Allow to cool, then break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More