- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 c. fresh or frozen Asian blend vegetables
- 2 c light & dark meat chicken - cooked & cubed
- .5 cup peanuts - roughly chopped
- Scallions for garnish (optional)
- .5 c soy sauce
- .5 c brown sugar
- .25 c sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- .5 tsp chili powder
- ~To make sauce, combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk in Sesame Oil (add more if necessary). Stir in crushed red pepper flakes and chili powder.
- ~Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and return to pasta pot.
- ~In a large skillet or wok heat 1 tbsp EVOO.
- ~Add vegetables and garlic. Once vegetables have cooked through, add chicken and peanuts.
- ~Add sauce to Chicken/Vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Saute for approximately 3 minutes to warm chicken and peanuts.
- ~Pour over noodles and toss with tongs.
- Can be served warm or cold. Chopped scallions make a nice garnish for this dish.
- This dish is easy to improvise with whatever you have on hand. No vegetables? Make it with just chicken. No chicken? Make it a vegetarian dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
My Family CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More