- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 c. fresh or frozen Asian blend vegetables
- 2 c light & dark meat chicken - cooked & cubed
- .5 cup peanuts - roughly chopped
- Scallions for garnish (optional)
- .5 c soy sauce
- .5 c brown sugar
- .25 c sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- .5 tsp chili powder
- ~To make sauce, combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk in Sesame Oil (add more if necessary). Stir in crushed red pepper flakes and chili powder.
- ~Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and return to pasta pot.
- ~In a large skillet or wok heat 1 tbsp EVOO.
- ~Add vegetables and garlic. Once vegetables have cooked through, add chicken and peanuts.
- ~Add sauce to Chicken/Vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Saute for approximately 3 minutes to warm chicken and peanuts.
- ~Pour over noodles and toss with tongs.
- Can be served warm or cold. Chopped scallions make a nice garnish for this dish.
- This dish is easy to improvise with whatever you have on hand. No vegetables? Make it with just chicken. No chicken? Make it a vegetarian dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More