- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz packages of low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbl chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 8 oz crab
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, Worchestershire sauce and garlic powder until smooth and creamy. Add green onion. Cover the bottom of 10-inch pie plate with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with salsa and then crab.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle a little paprika and parsley to add color.
- Serve with unsalted crackers.
NotesThis crab spread is a favorite at family gatherings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More