- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryVery easy chicken dish. Even though the recipe calls for 6 chickens I have made the entire recipe with only 2 chicken breasts and it still comes out well and allows for a little extra topping and vegetable if you want to use that as your side dish or vegetable portion.
I got this recipe from the Feta cheese carton and it is quite tasty!
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Halves
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange chicken in baking dsh
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Season with salt and pepper
- Top with feta and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Bake for 35-40 min.
- Sprinkle wth red pepper and parsley and serve