- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to tas
- In a medium bowl stir together ingredients, Chill until serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesI usually have these ingredients on hand so it makes for an easy dip to make when guests are coming over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More