- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to tas
- In a medium bowl stir together ingredients, Chill until serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesI usually have these ingredients on hand so it makes for an easy dip to make when guests are coming over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More