- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to tas
- In a medium bowl stir together ingredients, Chill until serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesI usually have these ingredients on hand so it makes for an easy dip to make when guests are coming over.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More