- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to tas
- In a medium bowl stir together ingredients, Chill until serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesI usually have these ingredients on hand so it makes for an easy dip to make when guests are coming over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More