- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 large onions, peeled, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cans (10-1/2 oz. each) condensed beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4 slices of french bread, toasted
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese or KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- ADD broth, 2 soup cans water and steak sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min.
- Preheat broiler. Ladle soup evenly into 4 large ovenproof bowls. Top with french bread slices and cheese. Broil 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More