- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package of your favorite chocolate chip cookies
- 1L tub of frozen whipped topping, softened
- 1 cup milk (or more as needed)
- 3 Butterfinger, Skor or Crispy Crunch bars, blended into chunky crumbs
- In a 9X9 dish, layer bottom with cookies that have been dunked lightly in milk.
- Top with half of the whipped topping and half of the chocolate crumbs.
- Repeat with another layer of cookies, whipped topping and crumbs.
- Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Let it defrost slightly before serving to make cutting easier.
NotesA friend gave me this recipe years ago and it's quick, easy and delicious! I think this is a great recipe to share because my entire family agrees that this dessert is fantastic!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More