- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre Heat oil to 360° F.
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into dry ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add additional flour or milk until the batter flows easily, but not too quickly through a funnel.
- Spiral ~1/2 cup of batter through funnel into oil.
- Fry ~ 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn. Fry 1 minute more.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Top with powdered sugar, syrup or jam
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More