- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre Heat oil to 360° F.
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into dry ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add additional flour or milk until the batter flows easily, but not too quickly through a funnel.
- Spiral ~1/2 cup of batter through funnel into oil.
- Fry ~ 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn. Fry 1 minute more.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Top with powdered sugar, syrup or jam
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More