- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre Heat oil to 360° F.
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into dry ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add additional flour or milk until the batter flows easily, but not too quickly through a funnel.
- Spiral ~1/2 cup of batter through funnel into oil.
- Fry ~ 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn. Fry 1 minute more.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Top with powdered sugar, syrup or jam
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Beef and Peppers in Black Bean Sauce
Toasted ReubensSee More