- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bisquick heart smart mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/4 cup fat-free egg product or two egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- Heat oven to 400. Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.Sprinkle zucchini,tomato,onion and cheese in pan.
- In small bowl stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 33 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
NotesWeekend brunch for two or will it be eggs for dinner in a tasty veggie-packed bake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More