EASY GOLDEN GARLIC SHRIMP
Easy Golden Garlic Shrimp
- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shrimp or chicken stock
* Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place peeled shrimp in a baking dish.
* Add oil and garlic to a food processor and pulse until garlic is in tiny bits, infused into the oil, scraping down the sides as necessary. Add the shallot and red pepper flakes and pulse a few more times.
* Coat the shrimp with the mixture, add stock and combine. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes til all shrimp are pink throughout.
* Serve along with sauce from the dish.
This would be super delicious served over cauliflower rice, or if you’re not doing a grain-free diet, with a crusty bread or over pasta. The sauce is seriously good. It would also be great for an easy party dish, just stick the shrimp on toothpicks and provide the sauce for dipping.