- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
BackstoryThis is a super easy, quick, weeknight recipe full of flavor that will blow your mind. There’s nothing complicated about it, but the simple ingredients combined in the right way is just amazing. The shrimp taste so buttery and rich, with the garlic infusion and just a little kick from the pepper. Serve this with a simply done veggie side like roasted broccoli (just stick the pan in the oven beside the shrimp) and you are done!
This would be super delicious served over cauliflower rice, or if you’re not doing a grain-free diet, with a crusty bread or over pasta. The sauce is seriously good. It would also be great for an easy party dish, just stick the shrimp on toothpicks and provide the sauce for dipping.
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shrimp or chicken stock
- * Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place peeled shrimp in a baking dish.
- * Add oil and garlic to a food processor and pulse until garlic is in tiny bits, infused into the oil, scraping down the sides as necessary. Add the shallot and red pepper flakes and pulse a few more times.
- * Coat the shrimp with the mixture, add stock and combine. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- * Bake for 10-15 minutes til all shrimp are pink throughout.
- * Serve along with sauce from the dish.