- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 to 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups (1/2-inch) cubed red potato (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste or finely chopped olives
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 skinned, boned chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the onion, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the thyme, pepper, and garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Add potato; sauté 8 minutes or until potato begins to brown.
- Stir in green beans, water, anchovy paste, and tomatoes.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Nestle chicken thighs into potato mixture.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More