EASY GREEK SALAD
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper (favorite color)
- 1 medium onion (red, preferably)
- 1/2 cucumber, peel
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 10 - 12 black olives, pitted
- Simple Dressing:
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 3 Tbs olive oil (try infused oil, mmmm)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Rinse and prepare vegetables.
Cut tomatoes into bite-size wedges.
Deseed and chop bell pepper.
Slice onion into thin half rings.
Peel cucumber and cut into strips, discarding seeds.
Assemble prepared vegetables in a big bowl.
Crumble feta cheese over vegetables.
Combine vinegar and oil in separate bowl for dressing.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Toss 1/2 dressing into salad and toss well.
Garnish with olive halves.
Serve with crusty bread broken into chunks; remainder of dressing and mineral water or a refreshing white wine such as Retsina.