- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper (favorite color)
- 1 medium onion (red, preferably)
- 1/2 cucumber, peel
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 10 - 12 black olives, pitted
- Simple Dressing:
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 3 Tbs olive oil (try infused oil, mmmm)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Rinse and prepare vegetables.
- Cut tomatoes into bite-size wedges.
- Deseed and chop bell pepper.
- Slice onion into thin half rings.
- Peel cucumber and cut into strips, discarding seeds.
- Assemble prepared vegetables in a big bowl.
- Crumble feta cheese over vegetables.
- Combine vinegar and oil in separate bowl for dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Toss 1/2 dressing into salad and toss well.
- Garnish with olive halves.
- Serve with crusty bread broken into chunks; remainder of dressing and mineral water or a refreshing white wine such as Retsina.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More