- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper (favorite color)
- 1 medium onion (red, preferably)
- 1/2 cucumber, peel
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 10 - 12 black olives, pitted
- Simple Dressing:
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 3 Tbs olive oil (try infused oil, mmmm)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Rinse and prepare vegetables.
- Cut tomatoes into bite-size wedges.
- Deseed and chop bell pepper.
- Slice onion into thin half rings.
- Peel cucumber and cut into strips, discarding seeds.
- Assemble prepared vegetables in a big bowl.
- Crumble feta cheese over vegetables.
- Combine vinegar and oil in separate bowl for dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Toss 1/2 dressing into salad and toss well.
- Garnish with olive halves.
- Serve with crusty bread broken into chunks; remainder of dressing and mineral water or a refreshing white wine such as Retsina.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More