- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator to marinade (see notes in description for amount of time) turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Remove chicken from bag and DISCARD any remaining marinade.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork and it has reached a temperature of 180 degrees.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More