- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator to marinade (see notes in description for amount of time) turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Remove chicken from bag and DISCARD any remaining marinade.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork and it has reached a temperature of 180 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More