- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator to marinade (see notes in description for amount of time) turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Remove chicken from bag and DISCARD any remaining marinade.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork and it has reached a temperature of 180 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delightful DessertsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More