- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 3 small avocados
- 1 ripe but firm tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small jalapeño chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Scoop the flesh from the avocados. Mash the flesh until smooth with a few slight bumps. Lightly stir in the rest of the ingredients without overmixing.
- Use immediately, or cover by pressing plastic wrap directly onto the guacamole (not on top of the bowl) to prevent from browning, and store in the regfrigerator. Serve as dip for tortilla chips or raw vegetables, or with tacos.
- Source: The Cook’s Book Concise Edition
NotesSource: The Cook’s Book Concise Edition
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delightful DessertsSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More