- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- Tilapia filets
- minced garlic
- tortilla wraps
- sour cream
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded cheese
- Add filets of Tilapia to a baking pan
- Put 3 pats of butter on each filet, along with light breadcrumbs, a lot of Paprika, black pepper and a teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over each filet
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 375
- Cut filets into “wrappable” sized pieces
- Spread sour cream on a tortilla
- Put Tilapia on the tortilla and cover with chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese
- Wrap it up and enjoy!
NotesA Southern California staple brought to you from the east coast. Another quick and easy to follow recipe for a flavorful meal from the left coast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More