- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Ritz crackers
- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- Orange candy sprinkles
- In small, heavy saucepan melt chocolate and shortening together over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Make sandwich cookies out of the Ritz crackers using peanut butter for the filling.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate mixture and place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with the orange candy sprinkles. Allow to dry at room
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature