- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Ritz crackers
- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- Orange candy sprinkles
- In small, heavy saucepan melt chocolate and shortening together over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Make sandwich cookies out of the Ritz crackers using peanut butter for the filling.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate mixture and place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with the orange candy sprinkles. Allow to dry at room
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More