- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 packages chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, 1.5 ounce pkg.
- 1 can chow mein noodles, 3-ounce
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- In a microwave-safe 1-1/2-quart casserole combine chocolate pieces and peanut butter cups.
- Micro-cook on 100% power (high) for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until nearly smooth.
- Stir in noodles and peanuts until coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Quick-chill in the freezer about 8 minutes or until firm.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Makes 20 cookies.
NotesI work at an after-school program and this recipe is always a favorite with the children. This is easy enough for them to do, although adults should do the micro-cooking.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More