- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 packages chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, 1.5 ounce pkg.
- 1 can chow mein noodles, 3-ounce
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- In a microwave-safe 1-1/2-quart casserole combine chocolate pieces and peanut butter cups.
- Micro-cook on 100% power (high) for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until nearly smooth.
- Stir in noodles and peanuts until coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Quick-chill in the freezer about 8 minutes or until firm.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Makes 20 cookies.
NotesI work at an after-school program and this recipe is always a favorite with the children. This is easy enough for them to do, although adults should do the micro-cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The One Dollar Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More