EASY-HEALTHY CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- Cooking Time: 10 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- (I buy Dr. Oetker's Organic Chocolate Cake
- mix for my family, but Pillsbury's Devil's
- Food Cake mix does great too)
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- Optional: 1-2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line mini muffin tin (or regular muffin tin) with liners.
- Combine cake mix and entire can of pumpkin. Mix until combined...will seem thick. Fold in chips.
- Scoop mix into liners (I use small release scooper). Bake for 10-13 mins for mini muffins depending on your oven. Use a toothpick to test doneness. Allow to cool on rack. Enjoy!
- Freezes great!
NotesCalling all Moms and "dieting" chocolate lovers!
This easy recipe was given to me by a fellow chocoholic...it's easy, and my kids love them. I like that they are getting a serving of the super vegetable pumpkin every time they eat one...and there is no added fat (and no eggs for those with egg allergies)!