- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick of butter
- 2oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1C sugar
- 1t vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4C flour
- Chopped nuts or/and chocolate chips as desired
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Then add flour.
- Stir in chopped nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into a greased 8" square or round pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Brownies should feel somewhat firm to the touch when they are done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More