- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick of butter
- 2oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1C sugar
- 1t vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4C flour
- Chopped nuts or/and chocolate chips as desired
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Then add flour.
- Stir in chopped nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into a greased 8" square or round pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Brownies should feel somewhat firm to the touch when they are done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More