- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis Chicken Pot Pie is a Southern Tradition and super easy to make!
- -1 12 ounce can of (Tyson)chicken, drained
- -1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- -1 cube chicken buillion dissolved into 1/2 cup warm water
- -2 Ready Made, deep dish pie crusts
- -2 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- -1 package frozen veggies
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- -1 Tsp. each of onion and garlic powder
- Boil Potoates and Veggies until tender (Do not overcook). Drain.
- 2.) Meanwhile, mix together chicken, soup, broth water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- 3.) *Take frozen pie crusts out about 10 minutes before the pie is ready to be made.*
- 4.) Once vegetables are fork tender- add to chicken mixture.
- 5.) Pour Vegetable and Chicken mixture into one of the deep dish pie crusts.
- 6.) Cut slits (or design) into remaining pie crust for venting. Flip the remaining pie crust over on top of the first.
- 7.) Using a fork, seal the edges of the 2 pie crusts. Using a sharp knife, cut "hangover" crust around the pie.
- 8.) Bake at 350` for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is beginning to bubble. Enjoy!