- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(14oz) sweetened condensed milk NOT evaporated milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely crushed oreo cookies (approx. 12)
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream (do not use whipped topping)
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks, stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in cookies and whipping cream.
- Pour into alumium foil-lined loaf pans.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Scoop ice cream from pan or peel off foil and slice. Return any leftovers to freezer.
NotesI haven't made this recipe for a few years now,partly because I forgot about it. But it's quick, easy and very good!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Recipes for Vitality
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More