- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(14oz) sweetened condensed milk NOT evaporated milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely crushed oreo cookies (approx. 12)
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream (do not use whipped topping)
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks, stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in cookies and whipping cream.
- Pour into alumium foil-lined loaf pans.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Scoop ice cream from pan or peel off foil and slice. Return any leftovers to freezer.
NotesI haven't made this recipe for a few years now,partly because I forgot about it. But it's quick, easy and very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More