- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package refridgerated pizza dough (Pillsbury)
- Pizza or Pasta sauce
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Shredded Pizza Cheese
- Open pizza dough and cut into 4 squares.
- Press each dough piece out into an even square.
- In the center of each square place 2 T sauce, 8 slices turkey pepperoni, and top with cheese.
- Bring 4 corners up to meet over filling...bring open corners up to top to create a filled pouch.
- Pinch dough together at top t0 contain filling. Place all 4 pouches on greased cookie sheet and spray with Pam.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.
NotesThese are so easy to make, and there are too many variations to include here. These would be fun for kids, too.
Can be made into calzones (half circles crimped on the edge).
Spinach and ricotta would be a good filling as well as roasted veggies or anything else you would put on a pizza (BBQ Chicken?)
Also, you could do empanada style with taco meat and cheddar cheese, salsa on the side ;) YUM!