- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Suggested toppings:
- sausage (cooked)
- green peppers
- Combine rolls into a ball.
- Roll into a 13-inch circle and place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes. Remove plastic wrap and spread sauce over crust.
- Add desired toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More