EASY HOT SAUCE (SALSA)
- a handful of washed/dried cilantro (it doesn't take more than just what you can fit in your hand)
- 10 pickled jalapeno slices
- 2 Tbsp pickled jalapeno juice
- 1 can rotel
- 2 cloves garlic, minced in a garlic press
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Add everything in to blender in the order listed. Pulse in blender and wait a minute or two for any big pieces to settle to the bottom and then pulse a little more. It is always hotter the second day.
No Reviews at this time.