- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce (or your preferred bottled hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- cooking oil (for deep frying)
- 1. cut wings into pieces discarding tips.
- 2. wash and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3. pre-heat cooking oil to 350 degrees.
- 4. Slowly add 1/2 of the wing pieces to hot oil.
- 5. fry until golden brown.
- 6. In the meantime, in a large pan, melt the butter on a very low heat.
- 7. Add bottled hot sauce and BBQ sauce.
- 8. Keep sauce warm.
- 9. Add the cooked wings to the sauce.
- 10. Stir to coat.
NotesI don't like soggy skinned hot wings at all. I also don't like all the vinegar in commercial hot wings, so I came up with this recipe. Serve them with fresh vegetables and ranch or bleu cheese salad dressing. Use them as an appetizer or as a main course.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More