Easy Hot Wings
3 lbs chicken wings
1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce (or your preferred bottled hot sauce)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
cooking oil (for deep frying)
1. cut wings into pieces discarding tips.
2. wash and pat dry with paper towels.
3. pre-heat cooking oil to 350 degrees.
4. Slowly add 1/2 of the wing pieces to hot oil.
5. fry until golden brown.
6. In the meantime, in a large pan, melt the butter on a very low heat.
7. Add bottled hot sauce and BBQ sauce.
8. Keep sauce warm.
9. Add the cooked wings to the sauce.
10. Stir to coat.
Pairs Well With
I don't like soggy skinned hot wings at all. I also don't like all the vinegar in commercial hot wings, so I came up with this recipe. Serve them with fresh vegetables and ranch or bleu cheese salad dressing. Use them as an appetizer or as a main course.