EASY HOT WINGS
Easy Hot Wings
- Servings: 4-6
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce (or your preferred bottled hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- cooking oil (for deep frying)
1. cut wings into pieces discarding tips.
2. wash and pat dry with paper towels.
3. pre-heat cooking oil to 350 degrees.
4. Slowly add 1/2 of the wing pieces to hot oil.
5. fry until golden brown.
6. In the meantime, in a large pan, melt the butter on a very low heat.
7. Add bottled hot sauce and BBQ sauce.
8. Keep sauce warm.
9. Add the cooked wings to the sauce.
10. Stir to coat.