- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 12 oz. can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 1-liter bottles lemon-lime soda
- Spoon ice cream into large punch bowl.
- Add water and lemonade.
- Stir gently.
- Pour soda slowly over mixture and continue to stir gently.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More