- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 12 oz. can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 1-liter bottles lemon-lime soda
- Spoon ice cream into large punch bowl.
- Add water and lemonade.
- Stir gently.
- Pour soda slowly over mixture and continue to stir gently.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More