- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage (hot works too)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- Cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack any would be good)
- Hand full fresh chopped parsley
- salt and papper to taste
- Brown sausage.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and broth.
- Allow to boil.
- Reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add olives, simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add pasta, cheese and parsley.
NotesAny cheese will work in this dish. My daughter tops hers off with parmsean. I have also used fire roasted tomatoes, it was great
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More