- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage (hot works too)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- Cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack any would be good)
- Hand full fresh chopped parsley
- salt and papper to taste
- Brown sausage.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and broth.
- Allow to boil.
- Reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add olives, simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add pasta, cheese and parsley.
NotesAny cheese will work in this dish. My daughter tops hers off with parmsean. I have also used fire roasted tomatoes, it was great