- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThink this was on a Jello box, but now when I go to Jello.com the do not have it there. Really good, the teachers at school are always requesting it for the pay-day pot-luck.
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 3 oz box Lime Jello
- 2 containers (6 oz) Key Lime Yogurt
- one 8 oz container of CoolWhip
- two graham cracker crusts
- mix 1/2 cup boiling water with
- 1 3 oz box Lime Jello.
- Add 2 containers (6 oz) Key Lime Yogurt.
- Blend in carefully one 8 oz container of CoolWhip. Place into two graham cracker crusts. Refrig for 3-4 hours.