- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- chopped onion
- 8oz box lasagna noodles
- 1 16 oz jar spagetti sauce
- cheddar cheese to taste
- Cook noodles according to directions and drain
- brown hamburger and onion, mix in the spagetti sauce.
- layer sauce-cheese-noodles- repeat
- bake 350 for 1 hr.
- This is so easy and takes a very few ingredients. It is very good.
NotesThis recipe is used alot around my house, quick, easy and very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
My Family CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More