- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- chopped onion
- 8oz box lasagna noodles
- 1 16 oz jar spagetti sauce
- cheddar cheese to taste
- Cook noodles according to directions and drain
- brown hamburger and onion, mix in the spagetti sauce.
- layer sauce-cheese-noodles- repeat
- bake 350 for 1 hr.
- This is so easy and takes a very few ingredients. It is very good.
NotesThis recipe is used alot around my house, quick, easy and very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More