- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- chopped onion
- 8oz box lasagna noodles
- 1 16 oz jar spagetti sauce
- cheddar cheese to taste
- Cook noodles according to directions and drain
- brown hamburger and onion, mix in the spagetti sauce.
- layer sauce-cheese-noodles- repeat
- bake 350 for 1 hr.
- This is so easy and takes a very few ingredients. It is very good.
NotesThis recipe is used alot around my house, quick, easy and very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More