- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- chopped onion
- 8oz box lasagna noodles
- 1 16 oz jar spagetti sauce
- cheddar cheese to taste
- Cook noodles according to directions and drain
- brown hamburger and onion, mix in the spagetti sauce.
- layer sauce-cheese-noodles- repeat
- bake 350 for 1 hr.
- This is so easy and takes a very few ingredients. It is very good.
NotesThis recipe is used alot around my house, quick, easy and very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
NFPG Recipe Collection
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More