- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup water
- 1- 8oz container sour cream
- 1- 18.25 oz lemon cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350'F and prepare your baking pan.
- Cream together sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Add in water and sour cream, mix well.
- Pour in vanilla pudding mix, mix well.
- Next pour in packaged cake mix and all purpose flour.
- Mix well together, batter will be quite thick.
- Pour into prepare pan, and place into preheated oven. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until done. Check for doneness after first 50 minutes, and every additional 10 minutes as needed.
NotesIt is very tasty, moist, and dense. It would be perfect to bake in any 3-D cake pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More