- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryIt is very tasty, moist, and dense. It would be perfect to bake in any 3-D cake pan.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup water
- 1- 8oz container sour cream
- 1- 18.25 oz lemon cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350'F and prepare your baking pan.
- Cream together sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Add in water and sour cream, mix well.
- Pour in vanilla pudding mix, mix well.
- Next pour in packaged cake mix and all purpose flour.
- Mix well together, batter will be quite thick.
- Pour into prepare pan, and place into preheated oven. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until done. Check for doneness after first 50 minutes, and every additional 10 minutes as needed.