- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Pasteurized Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix milk and eggs in large bowl. Add butter, red pepper,nutmeg, prepared cheese product and Cheddar cheese. Stir in macaroni; mix lightly.
- POUR into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More