- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Pasteurized Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix milk and eggs in large bowl. Add butter, red pepper,nutmeg, prepared cheese product and Cheddar cheese. Stir in macaroni; mix lightly.
- POUR into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Naked Macaron
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More