- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: about 20 minutes
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 oz. package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl; grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish (I used nonstick spray), and pour in ingredients.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
NotesAs the title implies, this is an easy mac & cheese recipe, but also has a little twist to it. It comes from 'Kitchen Comforts: Recipes to Feed Body and Soul', by Gay T. Boassy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking for a CureSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More