- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: about 20 minutes
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 oz. package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl; grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish (I used nonstick spray), and pour in ingredients.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
NotesAs the title implies, this is an easy mac & cheese recipe, but also has a little twist to it. It comes from 'Kitchen Comforts: Recipes to Feed Body and Soul', by Gay T. Boassy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More