- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 45-50
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated (sharp cheddar is really good in this)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 cup water
- Sea salt for topping
- Mix all the ingreients together. Shape into rolls about 1 1/4 inches wide and chill 2+ hours until firm.
- Cut in thin slices and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and press gently into the surface.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for about 5 minutes until browned. Make about 45-50.
NotesOK, I know it may seem like a lot of work to make crackers when there are a hundred to choose from on the supermarket shelf. But, these are SO easy, and there are no hydrogenated oils, preservatives, etc. These are super good with soups, chili and salads.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More