- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/2 cup Lawry's 30 minute marinade
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Marinate chicken in a bowl or bag with marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat skillet with oil until hot.
- Add chicken to skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 min. on one side, 1 min. on the other side.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook for an additional 15 min.
- If using a lemon marinade, squeeze fresh lemon on top to give it an added kick. If using a chili marinade, squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More