- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/2 cup Lawry's 30 minute marinade
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Marinate chicken in a bowl or bag with marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat skillet with oil until hot.
- Add chicken to skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 min. on one side, 1 min. on the other side.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook for an additional 15 min.
- If using a lemon marinade, squeeze fresh lemon on top to give it an added kick. If using a chili marinade, squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More